Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was established in the college on .01.2019 to emphasize & inculcate a quality culture with responsive, reliable and transparent efforts through a combination of self and external quality evaluation. IQAC works towards developing a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the college.
As per Guidelines of NAAC the objectives of IQAC are:
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To fulfil the vision and mission of the institute in the light of its quality policy.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- To promote quality culture and implementation of best practices.
- To develop strategies for curriculum delivery, quality in teaching-learning and research.
- To facilitate the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty development to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
- To Collect and analyse feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes;
- To organize international/national/state/university level workshops, seminars, conferences on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
- To document of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement;
- To Act as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices;
- To develop and maintain institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality;
- To conduct periodically academic and administrative audit and it’s follow-up.
- To prepare and submit the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.